Thank you for your support of SCRIP last year. In the 2016/2017 school year, we raised $1,135 for the PSO! Please continue your support of this program this year!
What is Scrip?
Scrip is an opportunity to buy gift cards for grocery stores, restaurants and other merchants with a percentage of the proceeds going straight to our PSO. You receive a gift card for the full value of your purchase.
How do I buy Scrip?
- Complete the order form (you can also pick up a hard copy in the Main Office) and include a check made payable to Mary Woodward PSO.
- Drop off your order form and check in the collection box in the office on the designated collection date(s).
New! Order online and pay via credit card/PayPal*:
- Visit the online store to purchase Scrip cards.
- When you are done shopping, click on the “Checkout” link in the shopping cart.
- If you buy online, you have the option of having gift cards mailed to you. You can also elect to pick up the gift cards in person at Mary Woodward.
- You will be directed to PayPal to complete your transaction.
- *Scrip purchases made online will be charged an online convenience fee of between 3 to 3.5%
How often can I buy Scrip?
We are offering Scrip sales once a month (may vary due to holidays and breaks). A detailed schedule can be found on the right hand side of this page.
How do I pick up my gift cards?
Gift cards will be available to pick up any time after 2:25 pm on designated Thursday afternoons from the office.
What if I have more questions?
Please contact Erin Buck at scripMW@gmail.com if you have any questions.